Welcome to the Nordic HR Summit 2018!
Nordic HR Summit is an annual summit rotating between the Nordic countries and organized in collaboration with all the Nordic HR associations.
The purpose of the Nordic HR Summit is to enable exchange of experience and knowledge across the borders and to support Nordic HR leaders in their efforts to handle cross-border challenges.
Nordic HR Summit 2018, this year organized in Helsinki on 24 of May, offers a unique arena for Nordic HR leaders to network among their peers and be inspired by the key note speakers. In 2017 in Oslo the summit gathered more than a hundred HR leaders from all the Nordic countries.
Meet your Nordic colleagues now in Helsinki!
Date: May 24, 2018
Venue: Scandic Simonkenttä, Simonkatu 9, 00100 Helsinki
Program: at 8:30 - 17:00
Networking dinner: at 19:00 onwards; Networking dinner is included only if you have registered both to the summit and to the networking dinner in advance
Please note that there is a preferred rate for HENRY members. If you or your organization is a member of Dansk HR, Flora, Sveriges HR Förening or HR Norge you can benefit from the preferred rate, i.e. choose the HENRY member rate when registering.
HENRY members and members of Dansk HR, Flora, Sveriges HR Förening or HR Norge :
- Summit with networking dinner 225 eur + VAT 24%
- Summit without networking dinner 175 eur + VAT 24%
- Summit with networking dinner 295 eur + VAT 24%
- Summit without networking dinner 245 eur + VAT 24%
The registaration fee includes:
- Access to all sessions and presentations
- Morning coffee buffet
- Lunch buffet
- Taste break buffet
Networking dinner is included only if you have registered both to the summit and to the networking dinner in advance.
Accomodation, transportations and additional leisure activities are not included.
How to pay:
- You will receive an invoice in advance either by mail or electric invoice (in Finland only) .
- Paying by credit card is not possible
Scandic Simonkenttä is located in the heart of Helsinki - it is 200 m from Helsinki Central Station. How to get there, directions and a map
Booking and payment of accommodation has to be done individually by the summit delegates.
If you wish to stay in Scandic Simonkenttä, you will get a conference rate for Nordic HR Summit between 23.-25.5.2018 by using code: BHEN230518
If you wish to have a longer stay at the hotel (e.g. over the weekend), kindly contact the hotel directly at +358 9 68 380.
- Cancellations received latest on 9th May will generate a cancellation fee of 50% of the participation fee
- Cancellations received 10th May - 20th May will generate a cancellation fee of 75% of the participation fee
- Cancellations received 21th May - 24th May will generate a cancellation fee of 100% of the participation fee
- You can change a participant from the same company without cancellation fee. Please inform substitutes name, job title and email address to email@example.com in advance
Cancellations by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out Nordic HR Summit 2018 event on facebook.
BLOGS & ARTICLES